Move-in Day 2017
Are you ready to experience serious fun? We at Park Place Baton Rouge are excited to be welcoming you to the community soon – we hope you are excited too! Your move-in information is as follows:
You may collect your keys and your move-in packet between the hours of NOON and 6:00 p.m. on your move in date. If you are unable to arrive during this time, please contact the office during office hours or e-mail to discuss alternative arrangements. Please note, early and after hour check-ins will not in any situations be permitted. Have your Driver’s License ready in hand during move in.
From Highland Road, make a left onto E. Boyd Drive and then a right into the entrance to the parking garage.
Before keys are given to you:
- Contact Park Place Baton Rouge to verify all lease documents have been completed.
- All outstanding fees, deposits, and documents must be completed and submitted prior to your move-in date.
- Your first monthly installment is due on August 1, 2017 and must be paid in full.
If you have not opted into the utility package:
- You must have the electricity services connected into your name. You may do this by contacting Entergy at 1-800-368-3749 and providing them with the date your lease begins and your new address. You will be required to provide your (or roommate’s) account number at time of move-in as verification.
- You must have the water/sewer services connected into your name. You may do this by contacting Baton Rouge Water Company at 225-952-7688 and providing them with the date your lease begins and your new address.
- No person(s) will be permitted to move in without verification of account.
If you have opted into the utility package:
You have opted to pay for monthly utility fees to be included with your monthly installments. Any overages in excess of the monthly utility fees will be billed as follows:
- Electricity overages will be applied to your account and are made payable to Park Place Baton Rouge.
- Water & Sewer overages will be applied to your account and are made payable to Park Place Baton Rouge.
- It is your responsibility to pay any electric and water/sewer overages to Park Place Baton Rouge as they are issued.
Please keep in mind you will not be billed or notified in regards to your monthly installments being due on the 1st of each month. It is the resident’s responsibility to make sure payments are made on time.
As always, we welcome our residents to visit the office at any time during office hours to discuss any concerns or questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Thank you and welcome to Park Place Baton Rouge!